· Concordance to Hymnal: A Worship Book - [Mennonite: sales as printed book or DOS program]
· Gilead Software - [commercial electronic indexes] Sells Hymnastics, including indexes for hymnals used by churches of Christ: Sacred Selections for the Church, 1960; Great Songs of the Church #2, 1973; Hymns for the Family of God, 1976; Songs of the Church, 1977; Great Songs of the Church, Revised, 1986; Praise for the Lord, 1992, 1997; Songs of Faith and Praise, 1994; Songs of the Church, 21st Cent. Ed., 1994; Sing a NEW Song, Vol. 1-6, 1992-97; Songs from the Journey, Vol. 1, 1996; Hallal Music: Singer's Worship Series 1-6, 1997.
· Hymn Tune Index -  massive index of early hymn tunes, published by Oxford University Press; online queries; eventually to be an online index
· Hymnals of the Stone-Campbell Movement - Includes articles, illustrations, searchable database of over 9,000 hymns from 19 19th-century hymnals: with texts, page images, MIDI files, and historical information.
· ~Lectionary-Based Hymn Listing - Scripture indexes from readings of the Revised Common Lectionary, to "The Book of Praise", "Common Praise", and hymnals of the United Church of Canada; includes hymn titles (for use with other hymnbooks.)
· Lutheran Hymnal MIDI Project - MIDI files, topical indexes from The Lutheran Hymnal, Lutheran Book of Worship, Lutheran Worship
· New Apostolic Hymnal - Includes lyrics, MIDI files, and copious indexes.
· Praise and Glory - Includes research indexes for sourses of this published sampler of "West Gallery" metrical psalm tunes used in England from 1740-1860.
· SoftRay Resources - [indexes; midi; Southern Baptist; hymnals; instrumental; software] (commercial content only) "Creative Resources for Church Musicians:" Extensive electronic and printed indexes to hymnals (Baptist Hymnal, 1956; Baptist Hymnal, 1975; Baptist Hymnal, 1991; Hymnal for Worship and Celebration; Hymns for the Family of God; Worship His Majesty; New Broadman Hymnal, 1977) Indexes to dramas; choruses; and arrangements.
· Together in Song - Online indexes for this "Australian Hymn Book II" provided by HarperCollins Religious.
· Visual Liturgy - Includes index of hymns from "Hymns Ancient and Modern New Standard", "New English Hymnal", "Worship Songs Ancient and Modern."
· Hymnal Indexes" search on:
All the Web - AltaVista - Gigablast - Google USENET - Google - HotBot - Lycos - Teoma - WiseNut - Yahoo