· ~Sacred Harp Singing - Describes Sacred Harp singing, a form of traditional music in the United States: repertory, notation, research; schedules; net resources; and other general information.
· Shape Note Resources - [bibliography; links; hymnology; organizations; singing schedules] Definitive guide to "Sacred Harp" and related musical traditions.
· ~Harmonia Sacra Hymns (Shape Notes) - Includes several hymns reset using a shape-note font.
· Isaac Watts Fan Club - Includes MIDI hymn tunes from: many shaped-note books, some forgotten Mason and Hastings works, and original compositions.
· New Harp of Columbia - Plans for a reprint by the UT-Knoxville press; other NHC resources.
· Northern Harmony, 1993 - [hymnals; recordings] (commercial content) Information about a chorus, and an expanded reprint of an early-19th-century hymnal.
· ~Recording Sacred Harp in Ottawa - Features three MP3 recordings; discussion of recording techniques.
· Rising Dove: Shape Notes - Features extensive, searchable, downloadable database of recordings; singings and conventions in the Chesapeake Bay Watershed Area; links.
· Sacred Harp - Etext and digital facsimile of 1860 edition.
· Sacred Harp, 1991 (Online Index) - [indexes; hymnals] New edition of an early-19th-century American hymnal.
· ~Sacred Harp and Shape-Note Music Resources - Describes printed music, literature, recordings, and other resources relating to Sacred Harp singing and other shape-note music
· Shape of Things To Come - [Aiken 7-shape music] Brief history, 10 sample scores, facsimile of old music instruction book.
· Shape-note Hymnals - (checklist of books in the Rare Book Collection of Alderman Library University of Virginia)
· Singing Schools in Nova Scotia - Article including description of shape-note traditions and archival photos.
· Singing the Sacred Harp - [reviews of recordings from the Library of Congress]
· Southern Harmony, 1854 (William Walker) - [lyrics; indexes; MIDI; scores; shape notes; hymnals] Facsimile of this hymnal once popular in the southern United States.
· Southern Harmony: Introduction to the 4th Edition - Extensive historical article.
· United Kingdom Shape-Note Page - Includes links, calendar of events, and sales of books and recordings.